Digital payment system (Mobile Wallet) training is currently underway at NACCUG Training Academy. Six Credit Unions were selected for the training. Below is a list of the six credit unions identified for training.
3. Ndembalanteh CCU
4. NAWEC CCU
6. GAMTEL CCU
The main purpose of the pilot is to learn about how members will use these services, what the challenges are and what should be improved due to the unique nature of our operations.
Each of the aforementioned CUs sent three participants including the Manager/General Manager.
The following areas will be covered during the training.
1. General concept of digital finance
2. Member Registration on both mobile app and web app
3. Demo of different payment services (Electricity, Water, and Airtime from any GSM company )
4. Transfer between members
5. Transfer money from wallet to the commercial banks eg. GTB
6. Registration of beneficiaries
7. Monthly salary payment